Total Custom Homes specializes in:
- new home design
- land development approvals
- home site improvements
- fine home building
- whole house remodeling
- adaptive reuse of vintage structures
Define Your Style. When you drive up to your dream home do you imagine a Main Line Manor house, a cozy Craftsman Cottage, or even a sprawling Adirondack Lodge. Trust your instincts! When you peer in the window do you see an open plan where the spacious family room, sunny breakfast nook and spectacular island kitchen overlook a natural stone veranda? Or is a formal center hall colonial torn from the pages of the Philadelphia Story your heart’s desire? Let us help you to realize your vision, whatever it looks like. Chose to either modify one of our existing plans or work with an architect to create a one-of-a-kind structure. Total Custom has long standing relationships with many of the leading architects in the region.
Investment Grade Products. Are you ready to trade up from builder’s grade? Let us assist you in weighing the benefits of the best available brands, products and features. Details matter. Build on our experience to create the home your family deserves. Clients can either chose one-stop shopping working directly with our professionals to develop a color scheme, create a fabulous gourmet kitchen, detail a luxurious master suite or we welcome the opportunity to collaborate with clients’ interior designer.
Craftsmanship isn’t a myth or a skill possessed by a chosen few; it’s a process. It begins with careful planning, thoughtful choices and an experienced design team who can guide your steps. It is realized by sourcing the finest products and materials then directing skilled trade contractors through a rigorous scheduling and inspection regime.
How do I start? For major projects, our clients’ initial consultation is made with no charge or obligation. We encourage clients to share photos and sketches in order to describe the project in their own terms. Don’t feel like you need to have a coherent presentation; it’s our job to help organize your thoughts. Call 610-994-9900 or click here to contact us to request a consultation.
Luxury brand name products available to our clients at contractor direct prices include:
- windows by Anderson, Pella, Alliance, Silverline & Velux
- doors by Therma-Tru, Anderson, Pella & Simpson
- exterior products and components by CertainTeed, GAF, Tyvek, Alcoa, Trex, Azek, TimberTech & James Hardie
- wall and patio stone by CST, Techo-Block & EP Henry
- bath and kitchen fixtures by Moen, Kohler, Delta, Maax, Progress, Seagull, Feiss, Hinkley, Lightolier & Hudson Valley
- kitchen and bath cabinetry by Century Kitchens, Wood Mode, Ivy Creek, Armstrong & Wolf
- kitchen and bath countertops by Cambria, Silestone, Hanstone & Zodiaq
- ceramic and porcelain tile by Daltile, Bliss, Florida Tile, Marazzi, Ceramica
- Hardwood flooring by Anderson, Bruce, Mohawk, Indus Parquet & Chesapeake
- Kitchen appliances by Sub Zero, Wolf, Viking, Thermador, GE, Kitchen Aid, Miele & Bosch